Sitting on an fitness ball

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nlester

Reaction score
Today, I bought a fitness ball to use when I work out with resistance bands. It felt comfortable and I thought, why not cover two birds with one stone. So here I sit at the desk on a big soft ball. It is more comfortable than the chair. It reminds me a little of my bean bag days.

I sit on one of these at work! A coworker got it and does not use it because it is to big for her. It is supposed to help with my bad posture, but I hunch over worse while sitting on it. :LOL2:

RegBallChair500.jpg

Those things are great for strengthening your core and that improves your posture. But if you try to sit upright on them you'll roll off onto you *** real quick. My lady friend used one at her desk for awhile (just the ball, not that silly chair Jim posted) and I really hated the **** thing. I'm trying to grow old gracefully and I looked foolish trying to balance on that and type !!!!

But seriously Jim, could you post up the manufacturer of that chair or where your friend got it. It looks like it might help me master sitting on the ball without falling off.

I thought I was pretty active but the doctor says it is either excercise or take more pills. He says that working in the shop and around the house is not enogh substained excercise. I am trying to do as much as I can at home, so I excercise and ride the bike. If I do it right when I get up before I have a chance to think about it, I seem to get it done. If I pour a cup of coffee then I don't make it to the gym. So now it is get up, go to garage and get it done.

As for the ball, I probably need to get dumped on my butt every once in a while.

Latest posts