Tinboats.net sticker/decals?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Deutsch

Reaction score
Hey all I just found the site this week and joined today! Awesome sight that I can relate to being the proud owner of a 16ft Xpress(pictures to come).

Anyway just curious how I can go about getting a tinboats.net sticker for my truck and boat? I really like the site and it deals with things I love to do, fishing, boating and building stuff. I'd proudly display the stickers but just need to get my hands on them. Pretty sure I can get a few buddies on the site soon that feel the same way.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Deutsch said:
Hey all I just found the site this week and joined today! Awesome sight that I can relate to being the proud owner of a 16ft Xpress(pictures to come).

Anyway just curious how I can go about getting a tinboats.net sticker for my truck and boat? I really like the site and it deals with things I love to do, fishing, boating and building stuff. I'd proudly display the stickers but just need to get my hands on them. Pretty sure I can get a few buddies on the site soon that feel the same way.

Thanks,
Dave

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining! Love the XPRESS Boats!

Looking forward to pictures and future reports.

Pm me your address and I will get you out a bunch of stickers. :D

Welcome aboard Dave, not only do we have decals, we have awsum shirts for a decent price :wink:

Thanks for the welcomes all! I'm going to have to get me a t-shirt and wear it proudly. In fact I better get two as I always seem to get one shirt I like and wear the snot out of it and can never find another one.

How do I go about see what the shirts look like and the pricing? I saw the two in the t-shirt posts but it's kind of hard to see what's on them in detail.

Dave

Latest posts