Some of yall might get a kick out of this.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kochy

Reaction score
I thought yall might get a kick. First thought to my mind, was "WTH" Second,"Why????" Third, "How in the hell did they do that?"

2hs7omc.jpg

All he needs to do is back the truck down and swim up to his to boat when launching. :LOL2:

DanMC said:
The wonderful world of photoshop...or maybe a crane :lol: !
My guess would be that he's one of those guys that delivers boats from mfg to different dealers and he started this run with one on the top rack and one in tow. He's already dropped off the one in tow at one dealer and headed to drop the other off now. They could easily put it up and take it down with a fork lift like you see at most dealers. What ever the deal is, it sure looks strange going down the road like that.

One way that BassCat delivers up to 3 boats at a time. Haul one on that rack and tow one behind. If they need to deliver a third they have a rack for towing 2 boats behind while one is on top of the truck. I drive tractor and trailer for a livin and have seen them on the high way before.

I haven't seen one on a 1 ton truck like that, but unloading boats off an 18 Wheeler is a pain in the rear. Party barges are the worst. I'll take a picture the next truck we get in.

Latest posts