Getting hit by blizzard here..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
Boy things change fast. Last week we were enjoying record highs in the 60's here in SD. Now we are getting over 10" of snow in areas with wind chills -10* and lower. Interstate hwys and roads closed covering whole state.

Just checked this evenings forecast temps going to be -20* to -30*.

Brrrrrr

I just put boat away for winter yesterday. :D

Hey Wallijig
Your guiding now right, I thought I saw some posts on that, do you have a link about your guiding?
Prices, places, etc.. Not interested in the hard water fishing but next spring maybe.
Tim

I just piddle in guiding. Other business I own keeps me pretty busy. I hope to go full time guiding in few yrs. when i retire. I have no web site. Best friend of mine is full time guide though and I help him out if overbooked. His web site is https://www.waubaylakeguideservice.com. He lives in NE SD, where there are a lot more lakes and better opportunities of landing more and better chance at trophy. You will recognize him from pictures I posted here in tin boats of fish he caught when I was fishing with him. I fish with his dad all the time who's my neighbor and we meet up Cory atleast once a month.

Latest posts