Gallery question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Can a link be added on the top of the gallery section to jump to my gallery instead of having to open the user gallery link and look for mine. With the current number of galleries it really isn't too much of a problem, but next year when we have 32,000+ members and everyone has a gallery it could be real time consuming.

flounderhead59 said:
Can a link be added on the top of the gallery section to jump to my gallery instead of having to open the user gallery link and look for mine. With the current number of galleries it really isn't too much of a problem, but next year when we have 32,000+ members and everyone has a gallery it could be real time consuming.

Good question, let me look.

Jim,

Here's what I see: Don't have a "My Gallery" button.

TinBoats.Net
The Original Aluminum boat fishing club!

Home :: Memberlist :: My profile :: Upload file :: Logout
Forum :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Don't have a "My Gallery" button. :)

Waterwings said:
Jim,

Here's what I see: Don't have a "My Gallery" button.

TinBoats.Net
The Original Aluminum boat fishing club!

Home :: Memberlist :: My profile :: Upload file :: Logout
Forum :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Don't have a "My Gallery" button. :)

Are you serious? Ok hold on. #-o

Waterwings said:
8) Cool! I see it now :D . For some reason I guess the old gallery page loaded. Thanks for fixing it! 8)

I updated (alphawolf) the photo gallery software to the latest/patched/stable version. It must of set stricter policies for non-admins. I just changed them all to the same.

Latest posts