I have a Wired2Fish secret!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
That's right......I have a Wired2Fish secret!

This morning I spent 15 amazing minutes on the phone with the COO of Wired to Fish. Not only do they have an amazing website, but he has become an amazing friend!

If you guys don't read their website, IMHO, you are missing some great stuff!

I have heard from a very reliable source (see above), that they are up to some "BIG" surprises!

I promised that I wouldn't "give away" any secrets, but you should probably check them out daily.

"BIG" things are in the works and although hard to imagine (again, IMHO), they keep getting better.

They have great articles, videos, merchandise and more. (The hats they sell are without a doubt the best quality hats I've ever seen. In fact, I ordered a second one for myself)

NOT to mention...they are a TinBoat Sponsor.

Stay tuned for the "BIG" news. I'll post more as I'm allowed to.

Let me make this as easy as possible....check them out here: https://www.wired2fish.com/

Todd is a great guy, and a good friend as well. He's always someone you can call and will listen!

Jim said:
You better PM me some details or your banned. :LOL2:

I can't handle that kind of pressure.....I'm going to need a drink sooner than I thought today! :mrgreen:

Still not tellin' 8)

Nice folks, a site sponsor and a great resource I have used a number of times. Now I'll be checking in with them even more often.
Rick

You better let me know or BassAddict and I will come visiting - and you do not want our kind of visits

We are really messy and annoying !

Captain Ahab said:
You better let me know or BassAddict and I will come visiting - and you do not want our kind of visits

You mean like my daughters are? Bring it on. You'll have to beat the best (messy and annoying) 14 and 15 year olds around.

fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:

You mean like my daughters are? Bring it on. You'll have to beat the best (messy and annoying) 14 and 15 year olds around.

Please - that is hardly a challenge! BassAddict can out annoy an Army of teenage girls alone

Captain Ahab said:
fender66 said:
Captain Ahab said:

Please - that is hardly a challenge! BassAddict can out annoy an Army of teenage girls alone

In that case I still welcome you both. I could use an army to help put them in their place. :mrgreen:

It's here.......

Check it out: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28420

and....still more new and improved coming in the near future....all from Wired2Fish....a Tinboats sponsor!