I hate Mondays!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I have been in the hospital since 2:30 this morning. I slipped on the icy stairs and landed on my head and back. I felt as though someone ripped my heart out through my spine. Now I can't stand up or I get dizzy, sweaty, and I feel like puking.

Not the way to start the week. I hate Mondays.

You sound like an NFL player. :wink:

Seriously Big Guy, concussions are nothing to fool with. Take it easy and listen to your doctors. Hope this passes quickly.

And yeah.... Mondays Suck !!!!! The fishing isn't even good on Mondays !!!!!

Dang Jim,

If your memory happens to be suffering at all, just mail me the $100 I lent you last week whenever you get around to it.

Kidding aside.... glad to hear your out of the hospital. I'm guessing some folks don't walk away from those kind of falls.

Thoughts and prayers for a complete and speedy recovery my friend.

What a bummer, hope you are doing okay?? Rest and get back on your feet soon...... In the future, stop going to work on Mondays :) :) :) Too risky....

Contusions, spinal compression fracture and a bunch of other stuff. :eek:

My back really hurts right now. Ice is the devil.

At least the dizziness, nausea, and sweating when I stand has stopped.

As my 4 year tells me - "just shake it off"

Really, after all the slimy rocks I sent you out on it is the icy stairs that almost do you in

Did you check your weather station for ............................... ice?

Feel better soon - it is almost spring striper time

and I have a Northbar to collect!

Captain Ahab said:
Did you check your weather station for ............................... ice?

I got the $30 one with the fishing guy on it....Piece O Crap. I should of just flushed $30 down the toilet instead of wasting my time at BPS. It still has not synced its atomic time and its been about 3 weeks. Next time you see it will be at the gun range.

What is this ice you speaketh of? I about busted my tail on some wet leaves and a hill tonight, but I do have to say, I was quite comfortable in my long sleeve t-shirt.

Hey, it'll be easier to pick up your boat if you move south.... \:D/

Latest posts