Merry Christmas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firemech048 said:
I will be on duty at the fire dept today. I just wanted to take a minute and wish each and every member a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

+1 I hope everyone has a fun safe holiday season :beer:

Been quite a year:

four watercraft (two remaining), four motors(er, all four remaining), three trailers (three remaining), on...and a heart attack (Helicopter rides are vastly over-rated). :)

And some good pheasant hunting with Mick, the new, used, dog. There's venison in the freezer and Dutch apple pie in the fridge.

and the Mayans were wrong. :)

Happy Holidays, guys. Hope 2013 works out very well for you all.

:D =D> :D

We had our 2 grandsons for 4 days before Christmas. We gave them our time instead instead of presents, four days, none stop. We fished, skipped rocks, played board games, played with the electric train, watched tv with hot chocolate, made cutout pictures, talked and then took them home where we had Christmas with the rest of the family. We will probably have to spend the rest of the week getting the house back in order but it was a good Christmas. I don't know how many more years they will want to do this but we have to take what we can get. We are tired but happy. They were up by 7 am every morning. I took care of breakfast and let grandma sleep in.

nlester said:
We had our 2 grandsons for 4 days before Christmas. We gave them our time instead instead of presents, four days, none stop. We fished, skipped rocks, played board games, played with the electric train, watched tv with hot chocolate, made cutout pictures, talked and then took them home where we had Christmas with the rest of the family. We will probably have to spend the rest of the week getting the house back in order but it was a good Christmas. I don't know how many more years they will want to do this but we have to take what we can get. We are tired but happy. They were up by 7 am every morning. I took care of breakfast and let grandma sleep in.

And there it is! :beer:

Simply awesome!

Latest posts