Bah humbug

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
With all the merry Christmas threads i figured it was time for a bah humbug thread. So if you cant wait for the holidays to end, traffic to ease, stores to be less packed and family to go home give me a big ole BAH HUMBUG!

No way!

scrooge1.jpg

BassAddict said:
With all the merry Christmas threads i figured it was time for a bah humbug thread. So if you cant wait for the holidays to end, traffic to ease, stores to be less packed and family to go home give me a big ole BAH HUMBUG!
100% right there with ya dude!

The only thing that could make this better would be if it were Friday (Fenderday) too.

A very Special Christmas wish for you BassAddict. Hope you get what you [strike]deserve[/strike] want. :wink:

RAMROD said:
BassAddict said:
100% right there with ya dude!
Count me in too.

fender66 said:
The only thing that could make this better would be if it were Friday (Fenderday) too.

A very Special Christmas wish for you BassAddict. Hope you get what you [strike]deserve[/strike] want. :wink:

And a Bah Humbug to you good sir
No one ever really gets what they want :(

hobo2.jpg

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:

And a Bah Humbug to you good sir
No one ever really gets what they want :(

I hate gift cards even when there from stores I like.

Latest posts