Missing Man In NC

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwave

Reaction score
Hey everyone, please help this family and their friends find this man. I do business with him and he has been missing since sunday. If I lived closer I would do everything I could to aid in the search. He has a young bride and family that did not get to celebrate xmas with him. I know some of you probably live in the area. My prayers go out to him and his family for a safe and speedy return.
https://www.wvec.com/news/184823121.html?fb_action_ids=4041454925813&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%224041454925813%22%3A548279391849925%7D&action_type_map=%7B%224041454925813%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map

Thanks
Kevin

He was out in a canoe checking duck blinds and went missing. Gear and canoe have been found.Cellphone has been found and authorities are working with cellphone service provider to pinpoint his last call which was while he was out. They are dragging now and dive teams have been brought in.(All info from a post on bassboatcentral.com under NCbassfishing club) So things dont look promising,my [-o< to his family.

Man this really sucks, This man is not a personal friend of mine, however I do buy his product where I work. We have a very good business relationship, He is a kind young man that just got married a few months ago. I could not believe it when I saw he was missing. His company is Cape Lookout Lures. He makes some of the best Kingfish skirts on the market. Several Pro SKA teams in my area use his products. I cannot believe what his family is going through right now. I pray for his safe return...... [-o<

RIP My Brother, I could not even imagine what his family is going through. :cry:
https://outerbanksvoice.com/2013/01/13/body-of-missing-currituck-man-is-recovered/

Very sad, very tragic and very odd that the body was recovered by a relative. You have all these professionals looking and can’t find him but a relative does. Am I the only one who thinks that’s a little strange? My prayers to his family. :cry:

I am a member of another forum that this man's dad frequented. His dad was a standup guy and well respected member of that forum, still is, but obviously we havent heard from him since he asked for prayers from the forum that night. A good man, and had to be no doubt a great son to be related to him.

JustinNC said:
I am a member of another forum that this man's dad frequented. His dad was a standup guy and well respected member of that forum, still is, but obviously we havent heard from him since he asked for prayers from the forum that night. A good man, and had to be no doubt a great son to be related to him.

Very nice Justin,
I’m sure they he was a stand up guy. I hope we find out what exactly what happened.

Country Dave said:
JustinNC said:

Very nice Justin,
I’m sure they he was a stand up guy. I hope we find out what exactly what happened.

When his Dad comes back to the forum, I will pass on what information he passes on. I don't expect to see him around for a while, for obvious reasons, but I am sure he will report in when he feels like it, if the media (however reliable that may or may not be) doesnt release it first.

Here is his father... His handle is manybeards. Keep praying for a father that lost his son. Manybeards is a well respected member of the forum below.

https://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/showthread.php?81691-Graham-Patrick-Hoard-Aug-17-1984-Jan-12-2013&p=1028734#post1028734

Hey Justin, I feel for the man in the above post, yet another young man. When I posted this, I was talking about Ricky Ballance from Currituck I think. His funeral was last week. If you were a friend of his on facebook you would see the huge outpouring of love and prayers for him. It breaks my heart for his young bride and family. I did not know the guy in the above post. The good die young, I will certainly miss Ricky.

Latest posts