girl friend is gone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecirb_88

Reaction score
its too cold outside to paint, my couling needs painted, my girlfiend is gone,,,,,,,,,painting it in the laundry room :D home the smells out by the time she gets back haha

Get drunk, burn a cake in the oven and leave the sink full of dirty dishes. Then she won't notice the smell.

Just reprint the laundry room when your done and she'll never know! Plus you need to post pics of the laundry room paint booth!

Leave some ramen noodle on the stove till all the water is gone and they get crispy! That will provide a cover scent!

Tell the GF that your doctor called and informed you that you have a contagious STD, you got fired from your job, a former GF called to inform you she has filed a law suit seeking several years of back child support and that you had to use the laundry room to do a little painting. Then quickly inform her that since she has a good perspective on things, that you were kidding about every thing except the painting. :roll:

I thought from the title you would be lucky enough if she was gone forever! :LOL2:

Fry up a big minced onion in some butter. That will smell the house up nice.

Obviously, some of these posters are olfactorily deficient.

Make some bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, maybe some pork links as well. Then, maybe some Dutch Apple Pie. Sit down, eat them.

Then go paint.

Always go to bacon as your first position. If nothing else, it makes everything that follows easier to take.

:)

Hope you didnt get any overspray on the washer and dryer! They get really pissy about that!

Steve

Kismet said:
Obviously, some of these posters are olfactorily deficient.

Make some bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, maybe some pork links as well. Then, maybe some Dutch Apple Pie. Sit down, eat them.

Then go paint.

Always go to bacon as your first position. If nothing else, it makes everything that follows easier to take.

:)

:LOL2:

here is a picture! plus no harm came from this project :) and i didnt even use a cover scent, just charm haha

Attachments

• IMG_20121227_215706.jpg
    IMG_20121227_215706.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_20121228_160123.jpg
    IMG_20121228_160123.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 432

Latest posts