The New Year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skully

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all my fellow fishermen. Some of us can still fish while some of us sit and wait. There is something to be said about sitting and waiting for the weather to break. Its the anticipation of whats ahead the thrill of starting the hunt. The months long preperations staring at our rigs wanting to fish but not being able too because momma nature is not on our side. But at last the day comes and your out and your fishing and then it hits you. Man this was worth waiting for it don't get much better then this. Patients is a virtue that few men pocess and all wish to fish....................

Skully said:
Happy New Year to all my fellow fishermen. Some of us can still fish while some of us sit and wait. There is something to be said about sitting and waiting for the weather to break. Its the anticipation of whats ahead the thrill of starting the hunt. The months long preperations staring at our rigs wanting to fish but not being able too because momma nature is not on our side. But at last the day comes and your out and your fishing and then it hits you. Man this was worth waiting for it don't get much better then this. Patients is a virtue that few men pocess and all wish to fish....................

The only better that I can think of is if I could still fish year round. But I do get your point. I'm ready all the time for a nice day to give me that opportunity. Until that day comes, it's very hard to get bathroom time in my house. I'm usually sitting on my built in seat and fishing in the tub! Wonder why my legs keep falling asleep :roll:

Latest posts