ATTENTION GOLFERS!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I am on a mission. I am looking for some golf tubes. You know the plastic tubes that go in the golf bags to keep the clubs neat and organized. Here is where it get a tad bit more complicated. I can find them in 34" length and black plastic. The problem is I don't want black plastic. I want them to be translucent/opaque. I want light to shine/glow through them. I would also prefer them to be longer than 34" but can deal with that if that's all that's out there. Ideally I only need a couple 48" ones but worse case scenario is I can buy extra and tape them together. This is for a rod locker modification project. I'm looking for 10-15 of them. Any help or suggestions? I have been to several sports stores that sell golf clubs and the local golf course. Everyone has black and they are thinner than what I remember from years gone by. Cost cutting I guess.

Greg,
Thanks for the links. I never even thought about googling clear plastic tubes. I got so wrapped around the term golf tube. That's what everyone uses on that other site.but they all have black ones and I want mine to Glow

flounderhead59 said:
Greg,
Thanks for the links. I never even thought about googling clear plastic tubes. I got so wrapped around the term golf tube. That's what everyone uses on that other site.but they all have black ones and I want mine to Glow

For the price difference, maybe you can glue and glow in the dark glitter. Ebay golf tubes. :LOL2:

Here's one more for you.....

https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=USPlastic&category%5Fname=21315&product%5Fid=11231

Waterwings said:
No problem, Andy. Someone fixin' to install some LED's in their rod locker? 8)

I have some LEDs in the rod locker. (those Blue water LEDs are the bomb) I am just trying to do something a little different than the rest of the crowd. They all use black tubes. And while it will work, I would prefer to have the tubes lit up. I'm not even sure you'll be able to see it but I want to try.

Latest posts