Spring fever

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stickicker

Reaction score
Took a day and got the garage prepped to pull the boat in for some small projects! Rod holders, fused switches for electronics, bilge pump etc. Anyone else on here have spring fever? We don't get to ice fish because of a hectic winter schedule so spring seems like a long stretch!

yesterday I started tightening bolts and screws,and today I changed the leg oil.last week I steamcleaned the carpeting and scrubbed the vinyl.next week I think i'm going to re anchor the forward seat mounts and get started on the built in beer cooler.my birthday is in a month so I also need to run wire for my new fish finder.my old one was a portable but it croaked,so the next one will be a little more robust :wink:.i'll be ready to go as soon as ice off starts :D

That's great! My son was just saying yesterday that we need to get started making worm harnesses. Seems like the Pike can put a pretty good dent in them if we don't get a good few made up.

Latest posts