Hot Dogs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Grilled with a lightly toasted bun and Mustard, Onions, and Relish.

Anything less would be Un-American. :LOL2:

:USA1:

Don't say ketchup and that other pink creamy stuff they put on it in some places. #-o

Dont forget the Celery Salt, when i grill hot dogs i only put little bit of it on while its on the grill.

its not bad 8)

Oh Yeah forgot... You definetly have to have Onions, and a few :beer: to wash it down...

**** IT getting hungry :shock: to bad about getting hungry Already having the :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

is it acceptable to dunk a corn dog in ketchup?

I live by Chicago and I like ketchup on dogs, I also desecrate polish sausage, brats, Italian sausage, and Italian beef with ketchup.

Jim said:

Don't say ketchup and that other pink creamy stuff they put on it in some places. #-o

I like'm burnt some, drool, drool--------throw a brat on for good measures, yum-yum

Hotdogs are ok.... I like mine with onions and some Easy Cheese or chilli and jalapenos.. Heres where its at though

productImage.png

Id take a chedderwurst with mustard anyday over a hotdog!!!

The Lehigh Valley and west is hot dog heaven - there are tons of little and big hot dog joints everywhere.

Yoccos is probably the most famous, they use Yoccos sauce (which is red and spicy)

yoccos1.jpg

FishingBuds said:
Jim said:

I like'm burnt some, drool, drool--------throw a brat on for good measures, yum-yum

Concur on all that! 8)

...and add some sauteed onions and peppers on that brat :)

whats wrong with ketchup? Id say mustard is more un-american(esp frenches mustard). But as far as the dogs go its gotta be a nathans.
I like syrup on my brats.

slim357 said:
whats wrong with ketchup? Id say mustard is more un-american(esp frenches mustard). But as far as the dogs go its gotta be a nathans.
I like syrup on my brats.

I still use ketchup on hot dogs occasionally. We always called it Kentucky Steak Sauce, lol. Almost time to get the grill out and do some "Sliders & Rollers" :)

Latest posts