What brand are the jon boats sold at Gander Mountain?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies! I looked up Tracker and Crestliner on the internet, and I think the Gander Mountain in Knoxville sells Crestliner, because the 14' jon boat had a u-shaped rear bench seat (when viewed from above) instead of the straight bench. Is that so you can sit sideways to operate a tiller motor?

Cubman said:
Thanks for the replies! I looked up Tracker and Crestliner on the internet, and I think the Gander Mountain in Knoxville sells Crestliner, because the 14' jon boat had a u-shaped rear bench seat (when viewed from above) instead of the straight bench. Is that so you can sit sideways to operate a tiller motor?

Not sure why the seat is like that.

You are correct the Gander Mountain in Ktown does sell Crestliners. I was just there earlier today, and they have a couple back in the back along with some of those nice rigs!!

Cubman said:

i think so! Like this?

CR1436.jpg

I can't see your knees fitting in that hole with the tiller handle very well unless you're really short.

I have seen some with V shaped rear seats that are for sitting sideways but I bet that particular setup is done for additional floatation to help out on the Coast Guard rating.