Wired2Fish and Power-Pole Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Once again, our friends over at Wired2Fish have teamed up with Power Pole and are offering a giveaway!

How awesome would this be on one of our tins!

Please, be sure to thank them from "TinBoats" in the comment section.

Power Pole shallow water anchors have become essential tools for anglers who fish a lot from a boat. They not only provide a way to anchor the boat in position for bedding fish but also can allow boaters the ability to slow down in current and windy days. One of the best uses for the Power Pole is unloading and loading the boat.
Power Poles are:

Practical
Efficient
Durable
Quiet

Power Pole and Wired2Fish would like to give one angler a Blade 8-Foot shallow water anchor.
The giveaway ends Feb. 4, 2013. Just fill out the form below and you're entered for chance to win. Good Luck!
One entry per person please.

https://blog.wired2fish.com/power-pole-blade-giveaway

Attachments

• power-pole---white.png
    power-pole---white.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,939
  • Wired2fish-Logo.png
    Wired2fish-Logo.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,939
Would really help me hold over mats and grass lines on Okeechobee.....I have a home made anchor stick ....be nice to go hydraulic tho.........Jiggy

Jigster63 said:
Would really help me hold over mats and grass lines on Okeechobee.....I have a home made anchor stick ....be nice to go hydraulic tho.........Jiggy

Hey Jiggy.....you're back again!

Latest posts