Semi Annual Ban BassAddict Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I am making a list of the top tens of reasons why we should Ban BassAddict

Please add your thoughts

Reason 10 - He is uber annoying!

Captain Ahab said:

Please add your thoughts

Because he is a friend of yours? #9? :LOL2:

fool4fish1226 said:
Captain Ahab said:

Please add your thoughts

Because he is a friend of yours? #9? :LOL2:

Wooo Nelly - easy with them fighting words - I know him, I have fished with him but that is the end of my relationship with him

BackWoodsTracker said:
lol, I like this thread!!! Don't know if'n I'm allowed to play though. Seems all trash talk is fine unless it's from me.

Please please please - this is not "trash" talk - we are merely killing some time on a winter day listing factually correct reasons why Bass Addict should be banned

Feel free to list yours!

PS Remember who sent you that hideous trophy

he is indecisive he move too much spreading his strange ways across the country he should not only be banned from the site but hit travel should be limited
I'm feeling house arrest

redbug said:
he is indecisive he move too much spreading his strange ways across the country he should not only be banned from the site but hit travel should be limited
I'm feeling house arrest

Your house - not mine

Oh yeah - last time he visited me he stole a shirt and one sock

What the heck is he doing with one sock?

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:
I'm feeling house arrest

................. What the heck is he doing with one sock?
You don't want to know !!! :shock: :LOL2:

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:
I'm feeling house arrest

Your house - not mine

Oh yeah - last time he visited me he stole a shirt and one sock

What the heck is he doing with one sock?

I was framed!!! Why would I steal a dirty ole tee shirt that's 5x too big and a sock that is way too itchy. If I were to steal anything it would of been his on a mission fishing hoodie!

HE STOLE A SOCK is there any reason to carry on the debate (other than to just bash him) i mean come on what kind of sick depraved mind does something like that?

redbug said:
HE STOLE A SOCK is there any reason to carry on the debate (other than to just bash him) i mean come on what kind of sick depraved mind does something like that?

Well said Mr. Bug!

Really - lock up your socks, BassAddict is coming!

FishingCop said:
He quit making and eating home made pizza everyday #-o

that's just sick we need to think about weither or not we want our youngsters to be around this guy...

I think i also remember that someone ordered green frogs and received green pumpkin

redbug said:
FishingCop said:
He quit making and eating home made pizza everyday #-o

that's just sick we need to think about weither or not we want our youngsters to be around this guy...

I think i also remember that someone ordered green frogs and received green pumpkin

Green pumpkin is not green - that is one of the test on the "Are you a Sicko" exam - BassAddict got a positive score on that test I am sure

BassAddict said:
This thread got way off target, can no one put together 10 coherent reasons to ban me?

1. I caught more fish than you at Dale Hollow during our outing there :) :)

2. You didn't bring pizza for the TinBoats members at the Dale Hollow outing.

3. I don't recall you sharing or trying any of the moonshine that was provided by a fellow member?

4. I could continue, but I'll save the rest for other members to contribute?????

Oh yeah, I forgot, you brought bcritch with you to help fill your live well, but, that didn't work either??? :) :) :)

Latest posts