Japanese restaurant

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecirb_88

Reaction score
just went to a japanese restaurant called "kobe". its one where they cook in front of you and flip and spin there knives and spatulas. by far the most fun ive ever had at a restaurant!

ecirb_88 said:
he actually flipped an egg into his hat! and an egg into his front pocket!
I hope they were still in their shell. :wink:

Personally, I'd rather have sushi or a traditional Japanese dish when I go out for Japanese food. The "Japanese" Steakhouse was created in this country back in the 60's when Benihana restaraunt opened in New York, bringing the steakhouse theme introduced in Japan in 1945 to this country. It is based on an ancient Japanese style of cooking using an iron plate called Teppanyaki, but the 'steakhouse" theme was only popular with foreigners. Probably because the ingredients were more familiar to them than the traditional Japanese dishes.

The show is great, but the food... not so much. Try ordering a main dish from the menu of a Japanese sushi restaurant (not a Chinese place that sells sushi) and I believe you will understand why I say this.

Latest posts