New Bass lure, need some feedback.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwave

Reaction score
This is a new product that I just purchased for our store......I would like some feedback from you bass people.....I really have no clue when it comes to bass fishing, but the guy that sold me the frogs showed me three bass caught on a local lake here. Two were 8lbs and one was 10.....you can paint the legs whatever color you desire and even paint the frogs to match the hatch in your area.....they seem really cool. What do yall think?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2 (57).jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (57).jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 698
  • imagejpeg_2 (57)2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2 (57)2.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 698
Captain Ahab said:
Certainly weird and not very weedless - weird is good but you need weedless or it is a PITA to fish them
they come with a rubber band style weed guard i think they run about 20 each they work well i have a few and they caught fish for me you can also get replacement legs

:twisted: Just another frog lure on the market. Color schemes are not critical for topwater in my opinion. For 20$ it's really not worth it and I thought the Dahlberg frog was expensive at $12. Give me a Harrison Hoge Superfrog any day of the week. :mrgreen:

They are weedless, you use dental bands for the hook to keep them weedless. I will be selling these things for 15 bucks. I appreciate the feedback. Jim I will see if I can get you a sample.......he had another version that cost 60 bucks.........looked like a real frog, but no way I would spend that kind of money on a lure, unless it was a Black Bart...... :lol:

fender66 said:
So what is it officially called? I'd like to know more about it.
www.bass-frog.com I am stocking the clone series........I like the way they look so I bought some, I will become a dealer for this product since it is a grass root lure guy.

He gave me one, I plan on trying on a local lake or some golf course ponds by my house......I will try to get a snook to eat it too. I sure can't wait for spring, oh wait its here......80 degrees right now. 8)

That frog has been out a while saw it last year at ICAST. Have not used it myself but it should work like any other frog on the market. Price would be a limiting factor for me though. I throw a lot of frogs here in the summer, but mostly an Ish phat frog or a bobbies perfect frog or a SPRO Bronzeye. they all seem about the same

bigwave said:
He gave me one, I plan on trying on a local lake or some golf course ponds by my house......I will try to get a snook to eat it too. I sure can't wait for spring, oh wait its here......80 degrees right now. 8)

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I do not get to fish soon my head will explode!

bigwave said:
They are weedless, you use dental bands for the hook to keep them weedless. I will be selling these things for 15 bucks. I appreciate the feedback. Jim I will see if I can get you a sample.......he had another version that cost 60 bucks.........looked like a real frog, but no way I would spend that kind of money on a lure, unless it was a Black Bart...... :lol:
Did you see the section of the page that he lists the dates people lose their frogs RIP..lol

bigwave said:

I have a few Black Bart lures - you in need of some?

Latest posts