New Smoker Pics added

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fool4fish1226

Reaction score
Just fired up the new smoker to give it a try. Gonna do a few chickens. I have already smoked it out twice, :beer: now it's time for some real food. I let you all know how they come out. :beer:

Dang thing is fighting me but I will win. Just likes to get hot quick but I think I got it now. Like to do my smoking between 200 and 250 depending on what I am doing. Samples for anyone willing to make the drive :beer:

fool4fish1226 said:
Dang thing is fighting me but I will win. Just likes to get hot quick but I think I got it now. Like to do my smoking between 200 and 250 depending on what I am doing. Samples for anyone willing to make the drive :beer:

Hmmm.....South Florida, middle of winter.... How many bedrooms?

Here are some pics of my new toy. :beer:

Attachments

• IMG_4265.JPG
    IMG_4265.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4262.JPG
    IMG_4262.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4259.JPG
    IMG_4259.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4257.JPG
    IMG_4257.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 215
That is a very nice smoker, good way to break it in with the chickens.......I bet we could put a 30lb hog on that thing. oink oink........

Jim said:
Very nice! I love the barrels!

How was the temp stability? You use wood or charcoal..combo of both?

Once I got the temp were I wanted it @225 it was pretty easy to maintain. I had a problem at first with it being to hot

Charcoal and wood (mostly charcoal light on the wood)

bigwave said:
That is a very nice smoker, good way to break it in with the chickens.......I bet we could put a 30lb hog on that thing. oink oink........

There will be some small piggies in the smoker's future. :beer:

Latest posts