Been a while

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog

Reaction score
Been a while since I have shown my ugly typing skills on the site. Here is what is up with me - My business is blowing up and working 60-70 hours a week leaves little time for anything but eating and sleep. I moved from a 4600 square foot shop in to a 16000 square foot building, hired an operations manager and a couple other employees, there are 9 of us here in STL and two more in Memphis. Now I have to pay for it so hence the long hours. Got married 6-6-12 and it is awesome. We are going to try to have a little one pretty soon. I can't wait to be a dad and show my kid all the awesome things in life. Turned 30. Im old now. Dogs are great, maybe a little fatter since last time I posted. All my fishing stuff has dust on it but Spring is just around the corner.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey and let you all know I'm still here for any of your graphic needs or bad advice about fishing or jet boats.

bulldog said:
Been a while since I have shown my ugly typing skills on the site. Here is what is up with me - My business is blowing up and working 60-70 hours a week leaves little time for anything but eating and sleep. I moved from a 4600 square foot shop in to a 16000 square foot building, hired an operations manager and a couple other employees, there are 9 of us here in STL and two more in Memphis. Now I have to pay for it so hence the long hours. Got married 6-6-12 and it is awesome. We are going to try to have a little one pretty soon. I can't wait to be a dad and show my kid all the awesome things in life. Turned 30. Im old now. Dogs are great, maybe a little fatter since last time I posted. All my fishing stuff has dust on it but Spring is just around the corner.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hey and let you all know I'm still here for any of your graphic needs or bad advice about fishing or jet boats.

Good to here from you bulldog and I am glad to here your business and new marriage is going well - :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hey John.....Good to see you posting again. Sorry I didn't make it down to see you this weekend. My daughter put off her homework too long and we couldn't come out. I'll catch up with you soon though.

fender66 said:
Hey John.....Good to see you posting again. Sorry I didn't make it down to see you this weekend. My daughter put off her homework too long and we couldn't come out. I'll catch up with you soon though.

No worries bud. I was so busy that it would have been hard to have a conversation anyhow. I wrapped the side of my boat 19 times and gave out hundreds of shirts, coozies, beach balls, frizbees, and almost 2000 business cards. I should have gotten a booth years ago.

Good to hear that your expanding your business.
I have a buddy that, I think, is in the same line of business-Sign painter/graphics?
He does quite well!
Several yrs. ago I converted a 67 vette from a small block to a big block for him, no charge.
When I need something made, he makes it for me, no charge. I like that!
Good luck !

Latest posts