Wired2Fish and Frabill Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
WOW....I've wanted one of these suits since I first read about them. This is another AWESOME giveaway from our TinBoats Sponsor Wired2Fish! Enter this guys...and say thanks for sponsoring TinBoats in the comment section!

Frabill has been protecting anglers from the elements for years. Their new line-up of rain gear not only protect you from rain and mist but also can be worn to keep the wind off as well.
We have been testing their latest model FXE for a few months now and they are not only dry and lightweight but warm too. No binding and very comfortable even when worn all day.

Frabill and Wired2Fish wants to give 4 Wired2Fish readers a chance to win the new model FXE in our latest giveaway.

The giveaway ends Feb. 25, 2013.

To enter, follow this link: https://blog.wired2fish.com/frabill-fxe-stormsuit-giveaway

Attachments

• frabillbadge-resized-600.png
    frabillbadge-resized-600.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,246
  • Wired2Fish-Email-Button.png
    Wired2Fish-Email-Button.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 1,246
Your all fooling yourselves if you think you can beat me in this competition (oh wait, this is a drawing). Oh well, i'm in. Thanks to Wired2Fish.

it would be sensible to me that since my Birthday is the 26 of Feb. That I should win.... besides I could use a good rain suit and they have the best.

If a Tinboats member wins we need to setup a photo section at the header of the page to post a photo of the winning member sporting their clothing or fishing gear. This would be good for the sponsors and the website.

Anyone agree?

Latest posts