Z-Coil shoes?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerdog

Reaction score
My sister showed up wearing a pair of these today. Kind of reminded me of a cyborg or something. She swears they are great and I should get a pair.

Anyone on here have some so I could get a second opinion?

Just going by where it looks like your actual heel would be and the ball of your foot, I think it would be the equivalent to wearing a set of women's high heels. Looks like it would be too easy to get stuff caught up in those springs to be safe for doing a lot of things. IMO it's a gimmick that's not going to be with us long. :shock:

I finally tried some crocs. Hurt my feet too much even after "modifying".

Those others are supposed to be good for plantar fasciitis which I have so I'll try anything. Sister said she'd buy them for me, so I guess I'll let her! lol

I have planter's also i went the orthopedic route and it has relieved my pain
those shoes would get stuck in the mud

Jim said:
It took me a few years to warm up to camo crocs.

Crocs are the best things EVER!

I even wear mine in the snow. Because I can. 8) I need another set, I'm down to my kick around 's and my work set.

They may be some of the most comfortable things you could wear but they're also some of the ugliest things I've seen people put on their feet willingly. :lol: :lol:

I have 3 pair of the crocs. First pair I found. Second pair I bought and they threw to the ground 4 times.(cant ajust straps.) Third pair have ajustable strap but are still clumsy. Had enough of them!!!!

Hope he has room for 3 pair

Attachments

• crocodile-crocs.jpg
    crocodile-crocs.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 744

Latest posts