Wired2Fish Birthday Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
You know that you want one of these! I was just about ready to order one myself but guess I'll be holding off to see if I win!

When you enter, remember to add a THANK YOU in the comment section from their sponsorship here on TinBoats

Wired2Fish Custom Hoodie Giveaway
In honor of our 5th birthday this week, we've decided to give away 10 of the custom Wired2fish Hoodies that have only been available through a special link on Gemini's website. We've been asked by many of you for another chance to get one of these awesome hoodies, so here's your opportunity.
Giveaway ends March 6, 2013. Good Luck!
Help us celebrate turning 5 this week and let us know how long you've been enjoying the content on Wired2fish.
One entry per person please.

For a chance to win one of these hoodies enter here:

https://blog.wired2fish.com/wired2fish-custom-hoodie-giveaway/

Attachments

• hoodie12.jpg
    hoodie12.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 764
HA! Fender and I had the same idea... :lol:

I'm in for the hoodie (but I've got money stashed to the side so I hopefully can STILL get one if I'm passed over...)

wihil said:
HA! Fender and I had the same idea... :lol:

I'm in for the hoodie (but I've got money stashed to the side so I hopefully can STILL get one if I'm passed over...)

I ended up ordering one anyway. If I win, it will go to my daughter for sure since she's my favorite fishing partner.

Latest posts