Is anyone watching Daytona today?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cooked wings last night, but there's leftovers that I'll finish off today with or without the race. :lol: I haven't even checked to see what time it starts yet.

1:20 pm eastern time.
Anyone see the end of the nationwide race? Scary stuff.

Didn't see it live but saw the news reports right after it happened. We had a small earthquake here right about the same time so the news was jumping around a bit. Still haven't heard the extent of the injuries to the fans.

I saw the wreck yesterday what a mess regan was being passed and tried to block and caused the mess his spotter should have said too late give up the spot.
i will be watching today hope everyone makes through without being hurt cause we all know that the big one is gonna happen

the last i heard on injuries was that everyone was in stable condition lucky no one was killed

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
1:20 pm eastern time.
Anyone see the end of the nationwide race? Scary stuff.
I saw it. It was scary!!

I read 33 injured, 15 went to the hospital, 2 were critical, but now in stable condition. Hopefully all will recover.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! heading to the Pic-a-lilli Inn in a bit to meet some friends, watch the race and house a butt load of wings (challenging myself to eat 50 of em). Ahab has an open invitation, but i doubt he'll show :(

BassAddict said:
I CAN'T WAIT!!! heading to the Pic-a-lilli Inn in a bit to meet some friends, watch the race and house a butt load of wings (challenging myself to eat 50 of em). Ahab has an open invitation, but i doubt he'll show :(

now thats funny i dont care who you are.. didnt that place ban you yet???

50 wings the wing bowl champ ate over 200

hate is a strong word!!!!
i am of the mindset that i would be okay if they were booth cursed with flat tires during the warm up laps and then received a pass through penalty for each caution pit stop they had.

let me add i also stopped eating m&m's
but i dont hate them

Latest posts