Where is everybody?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Dave

Reaction score
Where is everybody?

Ok what I mean is, it would be cool if this sight had a map that we could post our location on. I’m not a website designer by any stretch of the imagination but it couldn’t be that hard could it? I think I am the furthest member to the south of the contiguous 48.
I’m in Davie/Cooper city FL, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Is there anyone south of me?

Attachments

• ACROSS_SOUTH_FLORIDA_CANAL_AND_RIVER_ROUTE.jpg
    ACROSS_SOUTH_FLORIDA_CANAL_AND_RIVER_ROUTE.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 770
The Old Dominion is my home and play ground. South Boston, Halifax Co., VA, USA to be exact. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

I fish the blue blob to the right, Kerr Lake. Known to most locals as Buggs Island Lake it is home to the World Record Blue Catfish - 143LBS. The lake is about 60,000 acres with a number of tributary rivers and creeks. Halifax County, VA is lucky to have 4 of these rivers snake across it's foothills. From March till bow season, you'll find me on the water. Bowfishing, casting for white bass and freshwater stripers, foul hooking gar fish, catfishing and even noodling...I love it.

Attachments

• halifax.jpg
    halifax.jpg
    803.6 KB · Views: 746
That would be great, Country Dave, if everyone would give their location when they regestered into Tinboat.net, but most don't. I would like to have just a map of the Northern Hemosphere with dots where ev eryone lives, or even a list of registrars in each state or country where they are from. I would like to know which state has the most regestered members. I think that would be neat. BrazosDon

Anybody here know how to setup a member map, ive seen forums where everybody could pinpoint their location on 1 map

Paul Marx said:
Can somebody teach me how to post from google earth ?
Bring up Google Earth to the position you want then set the zoom to how you want it to look. Next go to the top left of the screen and click on EDIT. Then scroll down and click on COPY IMAGE. That puts in on your clipboard so all you have to do is paste it as a new image in what ever photo application you use.

Driftingrz said:
Anybody here know how to setup a member map, ive seen forums where everybody could pinpoint their location on 1 map

That’s pretty much what I’m talking about. It would be a cool feature to have on this sight. :D

No computer access currently so I cant set it up but heres a link that shows how

https://www.ehow.com/how_7344103_build-forum-members-google-maps.html

:twisted: Southern New Jersey......

02922dbb-2aa8-46b5-9073-be8724216929.jpg

Latest posts