pasadina texas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang! Freezing by my standards. Forecasted for high 30's tonight. We're used to 80+ deg f.

I'm from Pasadena and in Deer Park tonight, burning the midnight oil in the Refinery. Are you here visiting family?

Crane and Rigging?

Make sure you stop by Grand Prize BBQ on 225 in Pasadena, you won't be disappointed. Also, Peppers on Fairmont has Prime Rib specials either Wed or Thurs? Kemah Boardwalk has a cluster of fine Seafood restaurants.

Can you tell I work in a Refinery?

I'd say unless you are with family skip the Board Walk. P.M. me if you have a free evening and like Oysters or Crawfish . I'll see if I can get free'd up. The Fishing show starts at the George Brown convention center on Wednsday and isn't but about 15 minutes from Stinkadena. The San Jacinto monument is in Pasadena as well . The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is also going on at Reliant Stadium . Use the word Ya'll when appropriate . We don't have an Ocean it's called the Gulf . Oh , and this is cold to us. I hope you enjoy your stay . :D

Hey everyone, thanks for the replys, definitly going to hit up the bbq place, and i am pretty much free after 4. And i have never had crawfish,,,but i had cow face/head meet today!

Went to a Cajun place last night and had Frog Legs. Hey ya ya, they were good. Get you a good sampler plate at a good cajun joint and you will think you have died and gone to Heaven. I love all Texas food( even Rattlesnake) but I have found a love for cajun food too. Enjoy your stay in Texas

ecirb_88 said:
Hey everyone, thanks for the replys, definitly going to hit up the bbq place, and i am pretty much free after 4. And i have never had crawfish,,,but i had cow face/head meet today!

Love the description (face / head meat ) LOL. Hopefully it was wrapped in a corn tortilla . Ask to samplt the crawfish before you fork out the $$ . They can be pretty spicy for norhtern folks . Don't be afraid to hit up some of the taco trucks you see parked everywhere. They are cheap and you can try all diffrent kinds of stuff.

Well, back in good ol montana! forcast of snow tonight! thanks to everyone from houston area for hookin me up this week! i ended going to the fishing convention there in the george brown center,, really good time! might be back again in april for another class!

Latest posts