Wired2Fish and LIVETARGET GIVEAWAY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another Great contest from Wired2Fish and LiveTarget.

Be sure to thank them for their sponsorship here on TinBoats in the comment section!

Kopper's LIVETARGET builds some of the most lifelike and naturally colored baits ever built. They not only catch fish but also are anatomically correct down to the smallest detail. Whether it is a bait fish, frog, mouse or crawfish each design looks like the real thing and fish cannot tell the difference.

Kopper's LIVETARGET and Wired2fish want to give 4 readers the opportunity to own their NEW crawfish selection of baits. You will have the water column covered from 3 to 16 feet with this arsenal.

Included in this package are 2 squarebills (one each in Ghost/Green and Brown/Yellow) and 2 deep diving cranks (one each in Green/Tan and Orange/Brown craw patterns).

Get signed up for this killer Kopper's LIVETARGET Crawfish crankbait package now!

Good Luck

To enter, follow this link: https://blog.wired2fish.com/livetarget-crawfish-crank-giveaway/

Wired2Fish-Email-Button.png

2011-LIVE-TARGET-LOGO.png

What do the red dots by the entry info stand for?
I'm loving my newish Live Target frog, It's the large size and I've only fished it a few times and caught 5+ lb bass each time at or after dusk last summer/fall. I think the loud PLOP sound it makes when it hits the water draws fish to it from a distance and I can about see it's white chin in the dark at rest.

Latest posts