we are at 1'

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it sucks. Power blinking on and off. I have the generator ready, atv plow is on and chains are on it. It's coming get ready!

Count yourself as lucky. Sunday was the first time we saw the sun in 3 weeks and it snowed everyday. We have about 30 inches on the ground. We got 16 inches in one night. :LOL2:

Y'all can have it - we're done with it up here...

Can't find the mailbox anymore, and it's been dug out a few times now! #-o

We had a lot of snow until today. It has been raining all day. the snow and rain is filling the lakes and rivers,spring is right around the corner. I hope =D>

Here in Utah mother nature is teasing us, the last couple of days it's been in the 60's and low 70's so I am taking the gregor out fishing because Sunday another cold front is going to bring more snow :( But the good news is that this past few weeks of warmer weather has melted the ice off of willard bay my favorite place to fish. I don't even care if I catch any I am just excited to take the gregor out with my new 25hp etec rude :D I just finished a few modification but I have not figured out how to post pic. yet.

nothing wrong with that. it seems i do the same thing every year. go fishing knowing that the river is still wayyyy tooo cooollllddd to catch fish. i go out play with the boat and test the winters mods so i dont have to when the bite is on.

Latest posts