Under 8 months to FULL retirement. At least, that's the plan

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMGO

Reaction score
Hello... I just found this site. Looks like the right place for me. I fish and camp from my 14' Lowe V-hull. Pictures coming soon.

:WELCOME: 21 months until I can, but will most likely stay another 5yrs or at least like you said thats the plan? :beer:

Welcome. I was hoping to retire in 20 months but when it gets right down to it, it's probably going to be closer to 6 more years or never. :(

If it makes you feller's feel any better....

I've got 7yrs in and 32 to go. :wink:

DMGO said:
Hello... I just found this site. Looks like the right place for me. I fish and camp from my 14' Lowe V-hull. Pictures coming soon.

Welcome.
I too fish and camp from my 14' boat. Although mine is a Alumacraft V hull. Looking forward to the pics.

I have under 18 years until full retirement. :mrgreen:

On my sixth year of retirement but if I had researched sooner, I could have been on my eighth year! When I found out that i could be comfortable (age 58) I gave my work five days notice!

cva34 said:
Welcome ,next year will be 10y retired.I hope everyone gets there chance !I just do not know how I had time to work!!!cva34

^^^^THIS^^^^
Same here, but much better than having to go to work! I'm still wondering how I have all the time to do things, but "THE TO DO LISTS" just keep getting longer!

If you don't have to put off retirement, don't ! Like some other posters I don't know how I found time to work. If I lasted for 100 years more I could not get all I want to do done.

I wish I had retired fifty years earlier. When I retired I learned that it was the only occupation I was suited for.

Here's an update as of today: I have this part-time gig (8-12 hours a week) that pays really well. The work is easy, BUT, I still have to show up 2 or 3 days a week for it. I have a federal pension from doing 32 years with the government. The spouse and I BOTH collect Social Security. So, What to do? I LIKE having a pocket full of cash to buy anything I want...If I stop working altogether, the pocket cash will be down a LOT, but then all time is my own. Really don't know what to do...

Wife just retired last month :beer: I got atleast 11 months to go but will most likely stay 1 extra year but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is no longer a train :beer:

Congratulations.............................. =D>

I've got about 8 years to go, maybe 10, unless I marry a rich woman. LOL That's to semi retirement. No more 55/60 hour weeks. No more weekends. I will do some things on my own and Uncle Sam can eat chit............................ [-X

Latest posts