Catching small Rainbow trout

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
New All Tackle World record. 43LB 6oz. =D>

:LOL2:

world_record_rainbow_trout_adam.jpg

world_record_rainbow_trout_length.jpg

world_record_rainbow_trout_konrads.jpg

Jesus God Oh Mighty, That things huge!!!!!!! Where was that caught? Its kinda ugly and distorted looking but I would proudly hang it on my wall.

If being a fishing geek is what it takes then so be it. Ill even where a pocket protector and a bow tie to catch a fish like that!!!!!!

mtnman said:
Its kinda ugly and distorted looking but I would proudly hang it on my wall.

What? You wouldn't kill a fish just for the sake of killing it, would you? :shock: [-X

Sorry, low hanging fruit.

That looks like one of the hatchery fish that wound up living under the culverts next to a fry pond. :lol:

Every hatchery that I have ever been to has had some absolute behemoths living in the spillways and intakes where nobody ever bothered them.

These brothers are hardcore fishermen. I read about them in field and stream a while back when they were still looking for the world record. If I remember correctly the fish they target are escaped mutant hatchery trout in a big lake. It is a pretty insane fish :shock:

Quackrstackr said:
mtnman said:
Its kinda ugly and distorted looking but I would proudly hang it on my wall.

What? You wouldn't kill a fish just for the sake of killing it, would you?

I guess you havent heard of replica mounts. [-X
:lol: that way not only would it be on the wall but also on your plate, I bet that thing had some sweet filets.

Quackrstackr wrote:
What? You wouldn't kill a fish just for the sake of killing it, would you?

Sorry, low hanging fruit.

That was funny dude! Thanks for a good morning laugh, Good one!