posting replys

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddyjosh

Reaction score
how do you guy post a reply to a certain comment hope I am making sence like I will post a reply and someone will cut and paste my reply and reply to that???? OK now I am confused lol

caddyjosh said:
how do you guy post a reply to a certain comment hope I am making sence like I will post a reply and someone will cut and paste my reply and reply to that???? OK now I am confused lol

Like this?

If so, On the right hand side of the persons message you are reading is a quote button. Press that and then type your response underneath. Let me know if this is what you were talking about.

caddyjosh said:

LETS SEE...

Johnny5 said:
caddyjosh said:

LETS SEE...
I think I got it now

And you can quote a magazine (or any source) by putting that name, in quotes, between the [quot][/quote] brackets. Had to misspell the word quote so it wouldn't open another quote window. Not sure why but you have to have a quote at the top of a post in order to have one farther down as well. Doesn't seem to want to be able to put only one quote in a post if it isn't on top.

Or...