another newby

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripwire

Reaction score
I have been reading the posts and etc. for several years. It is one of my favorite sites. I never joined the forum until today. I am now mostly interested in repair and restoration. I am older and have a few of the injuries that happen over time so I am not as steady or as balanced as I once was and have got to where I prefer a plain boat.

I have several tin boats and have restored or modified quite a few. I recently picked up a LoneStar commander. I did not really need it, but I have a thing with LoneStar boats. I can remember when they were in business and were very desirable boats. This makes three loneStar's. A 12 ft little fisherman, a 16 ft medallion runabout, and the 14 ft commander. The commander needs a little work and I don't like the trailer it is on at all. I will probably post mostly in winter and in bad weather as I am fishing when weather permits.

I have lived in many places but have been in southern ILL. now for quite a while.

RETIRED AND ENJOYING IT!

:WELCOME:

Thanks for joining.

When I saw you joined I thought it was a joke from a buddy. I work on a product called Tripwire. :LOL2:

And shame on you for waiting this long to join. :mrgreen:

Welcome newbe Them lone star boats are good ol boats.They made some bigger with cuddy cabins etc.Had a friend had one many years ago that was comeing in from offshore and rolled it in the pass ..They both survived to fish again(boat and friend)..cva34

Latest posts