Hate to think.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
In the recent May giveaway I picked the #1, I saw the rules and went right to the last post with my guess, skipping everyones posts, THINKING no-ones else would pick that #, just today I checked and Mr. shinnerman had chosen it first, my apoligeezs Mr. shinnerman, it wasnt done on purpose my friend, I just had a brain movement and as usual it backfired. This is what happens when you speed read and ya cant read #-o

shamoo said:
In the recent May giveaway I picked the #1, I saw the rules and went right to the last post with my guess, skipping everyones posts, THINKING no-ones else would pick that #, just today I checked and Mr. shinnerman had chosen it first, my apoligeezs Mr. shinnerman, it wasnt done on purpose my friend, I just had a brain movement and as usual it backfired. This is what happens when you speed read and ya cant read #-o

Don't worry shamoo, I would of cut the lure in half. :wink:

:LOL22: ,how the heck a double wammy come up? I have no idea, I amaze myself!!!

I just saw that today slimy, thanks bud.

If anyone could get it off of shinnerman, well, lets just say my moneys on you Mr. BassAddict :wink:

Latest posts