Outdoor carpet

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sportsmans Guide best prices on marine carpet . good selection too. I've used lowe carpet before didn'nt last too long

I just did the math on that assuming that price is per linear foot and 20' is 80 bucks. I just ordered actual marine carpet from sportsmans guide and paid 90 bucks for 20 feet. Just something to think about.

BassBlaster said:
I just did the math on that assuming that price is per linear foot and 20' is 80 bucks. I just ordered actual marine carpet from sportsmans guide and paid 90 bucks for 20 feet. Just something to think about.
I did the same thing I have'nt installed it yet but it looks like great carpet

The Lowes price is wrong.. I was at Lowes today here in canada, and it $ 0.67 a linear foot, 12' roll.... A 4' x 12' piece (enough for my 14 boat) cost me $32 .... Same strtos brand... Dont know why the website lists it at 3.96.... I keep my boat inside most of time, covered when out and I trailer to the lakes, never left out bare, carpet looks like new..depends on your use..

I also visit your link dude because we almost have the same problem.

By the way thanks

Latest posts