2 years

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E-Rawk

Reaction score
Where do I start? Its my second wedding anniversary. Its also 2 years from the day that I decided to officially become a father to my (step)daughters. We've had our fair share of tough times, but I think we're gonna make it. We've started camping as a family this year and that has helped us become closer for sure. So Today is my the anniversary of my marriage to a wonderful woman and of my fatherhood.

So for this anniversary we're going camping and fishing at a local lake :eek: Once again at the wife's suggestion =D>

=D> Awesome! Marriage and parenthood can be a struggle but there aren't too many things where the payoff is greater.

Congrats....
My 5 year wedding anniv. is coming up this year. My wife has blessed me with 2 beautiful children...a 1 yr old girl and a 2.5 yr old son.

COMPLETE....

Unless she wants another one....or lets me touch her again :shock:

I can remember the date, it's the year I forget. This November 24 we will have been married 15 years (I think, only seems like 20)

pt0872 said:
Congrats....
My 5 year wedding anniv. is coming up this year. My wife has blessed me with 2 beautiful children...a 1 yr old girl and a 2.5 yr old son.

COMPLETE....

Unless she wants another one....or lets me touch her again :shock:

Man............I'm in the same boat. 6year old son and 4 year old daughter...she got an itch for a third and I convinced her to get a dog. Now she is bring up a third #-o

Jim said:
Man............I'm in the same boat. 6year old son and 4 year old daughter...she got an itch for a third and I convinced her to get a dog. Now she is bring up a third

go through the motions ...and fake it...lol

Jim said:
Man............I'm in the same boat. 6year old son and 4 year old daughter...she got an itch for a third and I convinced her to get a dog. Now she is bring up a third #-o

Man, my wife wants a dog, I'm trying to convince her we should have another child. :lol:

Latest posts