What will ya do with it?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingBuds

Reaction score
Those that will get the "economy tax relief check" or Homey check(its what I call'em)

I will hook it up and get a Plasma wide screen :^o

those are so cool But, in my dreams

I probably will pick up a used rider mower for mom & dad, I've been taking mine over to cut thier yard so its getting old on loading and unloading :roll:

Maybe some new gear in there some where, or pay off bills(wife's behind me right now :cry: )

Uhh use it to pay bills fellas :D

Im headed to the nearest stripbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drool.gif
LMAO

I'll be putting mine back in the bank to replenish some of the funds I've spent on my boat this spring.

My car is having a nightmare of a coolant problem. I have replaced overflow tank, thermostat and have my eye close on the waterpump....man I really hope it isn't the head gasket or I will be putting a used boat up for sale shortly. :cry:

No she's a 95' volvo 850. Talked with a friend who works at a dealership. He thinks it is the water pump now. It seems that simultaniously my thermostat and waterpump went. It is probably the case seein as I have only ever had cooling problems with this thing. Last summer I replaced the overflow bottle and the cooling fan, the summer before it was the radiator.

My only complaint after 5 years owning the car. The cooling system seems to be pretty weak. I am still crossing my fingers because until i actually take the water pump off, I can't tell if it is a head gasket just leaking out rather than in. but from where it looks I thik it is the water pump.

Sounds like you guys need a Honda. I have a 94' accord and love it. I have had it for 4 years and it leaked a little coolant when I bought it. It is still running very strong with a 190k, I just put coolant in every few months. With the bigger v-tec it is somewhat quick too, no v-8 torque, or any torque really, but when it gets going it moves pretty good. Knock on wood of course :roll:

ours is going into the kitchen. refinish some cabinets, countertops, flooring, and tile. basic facelift stuff. We bought our house in January from a lady who had lived there since it was new in 1953. if you can imagine robins egg blue on the walls with dark stained 1970's cabinets. It is definately past due.

I might sneek some boat parts out of it too. :lol:

Latest posts