College Basketball Star Overcomes Cancer...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G3_Guy

Reaction score
I know there are only a few on here from TN but this is a great story regardless of what state you live in, what team you cheer for or which sport is your favorite. This is a lengthy article but very much worth the time it will take you to read it. A large number of us in TN knew we had a special player and person in Chris Lofton but to find this out late last night only adds to his character, his personal accomplishments and to the positive contributions he has made to the game, the team, the university and the state (both on and off the court). In a world where everyone seems to make excuses, it's encouraging to me to see a young man keep his faith and push on under such difficult and painful circumstances without ever saying a word about the situations he faced. If ever there was a person worthy of being a role model... this is he.

https://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?id=3376961&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1

Wow never knew that, a few years ago I heard something about George Karls' son Coby having cancer, while playin at boise state, I think hes on the lakers now, wonder who is gonna draft Loften

Latest posts