my girlfriend is amazing!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecirb_88

Reaction score
i was sitting in my boat fishing the other day,, and i looked at my rod and reel and realized hey,, my girlfriend got me this,, and its really nice,, then i looked at my backup rod and reel,, and realized she got me that too!, then i looked down at my 22 revolver that i keep in the boat (just for plinking fun) and realized she got me that too! half my boat is stuff she got me!! think im gonna have to keep her huh??

She is a keeper! My wife of 25 years has never said a word about anything I ever buy for the boat. These women are few and far between.

my wife and i are highschool sweethearts (together 19 years), that cool gift buying stuff stopped many years ago. i think about 12 years ago when she moved in with me. and when we had our daughter gifts completely stopped. i dont think i even got a fathers day gift last year.

Would not trade mine (Wife) for all the fish, Deer, Hogs, small game, etc in the world - It's true when they say the second time is better. Gotta love a good woman who understands that this is just what we do - We could all go Stripper fishing..................... if you know what I mean.

ol sarge said:
She is a keeper! My wife of 25 years has never said a word about anything I ever buy for the boat. These women are few and far between.

Same here, only it's 41 years. In fact we are just getting ready to go fishing now. :LOL2:

I am fortunate enough to be in the married 20 years with a woman who is good to me group. Last year she insisted that I get a 70 lb thrust, 24 volt, bow mount trolling motor for my 1648 Tracker. Then this year she gave me the money for a new outboard motor. I felt kind of guilty about the motor though because she can't swim and I knew she would not get in my boat on the river so I told her to take the money back and we would add some money and get a pontoon. So we are over at BP looking at the pontoons and I hear her say wouldn't you like to have this one, I look up and she is standing next to a Pro Team 175. I was like heck yeah! So that's what I am getting mostly with the money she made making cakes on the side.

I always say - I don't deserve her but then no one else does either so I may as well have her. :D :D :D :D :D

Gifts or not, ain't no way I'm getting rid of mine!!!! Mine is always encouraging me to go fishing or hunting.

My wife and I have been married for 10 months now (together 5 years). So she is still in the gift buying stage. (Bought me a 46" flat screen tv for christmas...even after we fought about it for like 3 months haha!).

She is always encouraging me to go fishing/hunting. Like this weekend is my Bro-in-laws birthday, but it's also turkey season. I didnt say a word about hunting and she came up to me yesterday and said "Why don't you and my dad go hunting in the morning and then mom and I will just meet you there."

I wouldn't trade her for anything!!!!

Going on 29 years here. I go fishing, she goes shopping. We get what we want/need. Only time we do gifts is Christmas.

Latest posts