At the bare minimum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which pepper?
I love hot sauces and foods. I've done a few of hot chicken wing challenges.

The Trinidad moruga scorpion!
untitled-2.gif

Depending on the size of the pepper, I'd bet most people couldn't even eat it because they'd be puking before they got the second bite chewed up. (that's the group I'd be in at least). So for me I don't think the amount would mater because I doubt that I'd be able to complete the task and couldn't collect regardless of the amount.

I love hot stuff but that is crazy [-X [-X [-X [-X although if the money was right 500 or above I would take one bite and then swallow it whole and pay the price the next day if you know what I mean. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not going to happen. Beyond pepper and "Hot Sauce" and we have reached my limit. I do like spicy food, just not hoooooooooooooootttttttt!!!!! Anymore.

In my younger days, it was good if it made my forehead sweat going in, and the other end. lets just say it killed everything on the way through. That was hot. :twisted:

When in season I generally eat 6 Habaneros a day with meals and have no problems . I had a friend that bought some Ghost Pepper oil in a little bitty bottle . I put one (1) drop in the palm of my hand and licked it . As I swallowed it was like I was swallowing oil from a deep frier . That stuff was on fire as I and it would not let up for several minutes . I'm bald and my head was sweating like I had a water hose over my head. I had to stand in front of a window unit to cool down. I would only do it on a dare for $$$ . I don't see where it could make food taste better or help it in any way .

Paul Marx said:
When in season I generally eat 6 Habaneros a day with meals and have no problems . I had a friend that bought some Ghost Pepper oil in a little bitty bottle . I put one (1) drop in the palm of my hand and licked it . As I swallowed it was like I was swallowing oil from a deep frier . That stuff was on fire as I and it would not let up for several minutes . I'm bald and my head was sweating like I had a water hose over my head. I had to stand in front of a window unit to cool down. I would only do it on a dare for $$$ . I don't see where it could make food taste better or help it in any way .

:LOL2:

The only value in that stuff is for funny youtube videos. I always do the dares but I instantly start to sweat and get the hiccups.

Ive tried pretty hot stuff and love it...but sometimes too much. Father in law gets me all the time with his newest hot sauces...prolly $50.

i would do it for $500 just because of the pain the next day........ i have been in a few hot contests...... i love hot sauces/peppers.

Jim said:
How much would it cost you to chew and eat one of the hottest peppers in the world?
I'm guessin' the hospital bill would be around $5,000 - $8,000. [-X :LOL2:

You couldn't pay me enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ain't gonna happen.. I've been gassed with a pepper spray at work called Black Jesus and it's made from a base of some pretty hot stuff and I had crap coming out of me I didn't know was even there :shock:

Latest posts