Still some good in this world

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I guess there is still some good in this world. It looks like they learned well the lessons that winning isn't everything. And sometimes being a winner doesn't always mean coming in first.

https://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/story/8091708?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

It's a great story. The girls got a lot of well deserved attention this week. As a softball coach I enjoyed the story even more.

Cool story. It is nice to see that there are still some good people in this world. . Stories like this help you out after watching the news or reading the paper and seeing how screwed up this world is!

Great story! I had a parent of a student I teach forward it to me and I shared it with my players after a game this week. Good to see a story like this will all the negative stories we see everyday in the news.

FishingBuds said:
awsome story, thanks for sharing flounderhead59

you haven the new grandbaby over memorial week end :wink:

All the grandkids live in Texas. Next chance I get to see them (and the 1st time for the new one) will be this June when we trailer the youngest daughter's minivan down there.

flounderhead59 said:
FishingBuds said:
awsome story, thanks for sharing flounderhead59

you haven the new grandbaby over memorial week end :wink:

All the grandkids live in Texas. Next chance I get to see them (and the 1st time for the new one) will be this June when we trailer the youngest daughter's minivan down there.

Ahhh family :D

to bad they put June after May :lol: just won't come fast enough for ya

Latest posts