What a beautiful day to go to waste because of wind

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMichael

Reaction score
72° and clear skies...... and 22-25mph winds with even higher gust, what a shame. I spent most of the day removing the last of the wood left from having 2 trees taken down in my yard and it was great weather to get that done but all I could think about all day was wishing I was fishing. :cry: Hopefully tomorrows weather will be a little better and I can get my reseeding finished in time to go and and drown a minnow or two, or at least feed some crappie.

Ahh the curse of tin boats WIND. If it makes ya feel any better. The fishing on my river is so badright now i cant even get bit on a worm and float

We're dodging ice flows up here! Thats if you can get the boat in, a few launches by me are still blocked with snow...

#-o

all the local low elevation lakes are fishable,but the really good ones look like this.i drove 200 miles yesterday checking out some of my favourites.looks like a few more weeks.where I took the pic is usually 10ft. deep.

Attachments

• 2013-04-06_13-47-17_57.jpg
    2013-04-06_13-47-17_57.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 365
I spent last weekend cleaning the winter debris in the yard, and tried to start the riding mower. No go, I need to fix that before the weekend so I can get out this weekend. Supposed to rain the next 4 days, quitting just in time for the weekend.

Also spent way to long doing an oil change. Son took his truck to Wal-Mart and the yahoos used tools to tighten the filter in place. Morons!!!
I destroyed a filter socket, the filter and wasted an hour getting the old one off. Never go to Wal-Mart, ever!!!!

Fired my mower up last weekend. Not that I'll need it anytime soon since the grass is still dormant. Since I had to till and reseed half my yard after the tree removal, I went ahead and tilled my garden area too. I even managed to get 3 short rows of sweet corn planted today. Should be a little over 100 stalks if they all come up. We've also got rain moving in for Wed and Thur with temps back in the 50's but the weekend is supposed to be back in the 70's. I just hope this weekend comes without all the high winds and that I can finish with the garden planting before then. :roll:

Latest posts