Calling all BARKLEY LAKE guys.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
I'll be fishing Barkley in a couple weeks and thought I'd search out a few clues as to where to fish. Anyone have any advice on the lake, I'd be more than happy to hear it since this will be my first trip there.

I'll be staying at Eddie Creek Resort which is in the NE corner of Barkley. Let me know if you have any honey holes you'd like to share :wink: I'll be there for 3 1/2 days and really would like to pull some nice limits.

Since I'm back seating in my friends boat....we probably won't go to Kentucky lake. I'll do that another time when I have my boat.

Thanks in advance!

try this link then zoom out to get a better location
if you look around in this cove you will find a hump dividing a smaller cut near the back fish that hump also there is a brush pile near the mouth of the cut line up the 6th or 7th if i remember boat slip on the floating dock it sits on a drop
the back of eddie creek can also hold some nice fish try wiggle warts

https://goo.gl/maps/swXmI

i havent been there in several years and most of my spots are better in the summer and fall ledge bite

Latest posts