Reporting Live from Key Largo!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
First day of vacation, Staying in Key Largo for 2 days before heading down to Key West for the rest of the week. The day started at 4AM and we finally reached the hotel at 4PM. I am beat. I will try to be on at least once or twice a day. I have seen some nice boats both Tin and Glass, and Actually saw a shark hanging out of some guys cooler in the back of his truck.

Have a good vacation Mr. Jim & Family, when you get to Key West try to hit a bar called the hogs breath, they have a hog cam that you can stand in front of and we can see you, just let us know the time you will be in front of the cam, stand by a big tree, youll see it(if you go)www.hogsbreath.com.

Theres another one if you want to ride a mechanical bull, it to has a cam. Its called cowboysbills
https://www.cowboybills,kw.com

Must be nice I just got in from about 6 hrs fishing and just a few bites and no fish but its 45 degrees an damp and cool. Whats the temp there? have a great vacation ( safe and lots of fish)
One more thing :postpics:

We made to Key West. We are in the most southern Part of the United States. Anyone ever eat Conch? I have had Conch fritters, Fried Conch, More Conch Fritters and next is Conch chowder. That will be the end of the Conch experiment. So far mixed feelings. Conch is ok, I wont go out of my way to get it.....

More pics to come later, Internet connection is too slow to upload pics and stuff #-o

I left home it was 50 and rainy, Down here it is hot but not humid. I like the weather down here.

One small pic :LOL2:

Attachments

• Keywest.jpg
    Keywest.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 595
Are U going to do any fishing Bro??? have fun and say hi to everyone. When you get to Key West you must go to sloppy joes and you must try the fired conch down in that area it's great

I had some conch in a sushi roll just last week.

Tasty stuff.

Hey, Fantasy Fest isn't going on down there right now, is it? :shock: :lol:

xmytruck said:
Are U going to do any fishing Bro??? have fun and say hi to everyone. When you get to Key West you must go to sloppy joes and you must try the fired conch down in that area it's great

I'm trying man, With the gas prices these days, these guys want $600+ for half a day #-o

Definitely will try Sloppy Joe's.

Latest posts