First fish

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quackrstackr

Reaction score
The weather finally cooperated enough to take my little girl fishing for the first time. She's been begging me to go for two months now.. and she's only 3. :mrgreen:

Actually, this is the second fish. Her first fish was a largemouth that shook the hook right at the boat about 2 minutes before this one.

0504081335a.jpg

The wind kicked up about the time that my wife brought her up to meet me so it made fishing a little harder than it needed to be for her first trip. She lost interest pretty quickly because she couldn't keep the float out in front of her. It was her first trip on the new boat also, so she was more interested in going "for a fast ride". :lol:

Forgive the poor quality pic. I ran off on my way out this morning and forgot the camera, then my wife forgot it when she came up. I had to resort to the cell phone. No way was I missing a pic of her first fish.

Thanks, guys.

From the way she has described it to family over the phone last night, that bluegill must weigh in at about 4 lbs. =D>

Nice work, I think it is more fun to watch kids catch fish than to catch your own sometimes. Good times.

Latest posts