Have to say...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGibson

Reaction score
Out of ALL of the "Other" boating sites I visit...THIS ONE is the BEST! You all have been very helpful to me and I have learned ALOT. I am trying to pass on what I have learned to others here and "Here" to my sons. Thank you all for being here and a Big Thank you to the owners of this site. Awesome job guys, Awesome! Thank you!

Sorry, I'm feeling pretty good today and wanted to pass it on.

I agree with JGibson... I have learned so much here...I don't post alot, but I'm on here reading almost everyday.
Thanks everyone

I agree!!

The knowledge is great .... but its the friendly approach of the members that keep me coming back.

It would be soooo easy to fall into the "you're doing it wrong" approach of most forums .... but on here people are supportive and encouraging.

Agreed. On the other sites I visit (or used to), most of my posts NEVER get answered. I have yet to make a post here that didn't get an answer of some sort. Thank you all and the makers of this site. It's now one of my many stops along the net whether or not I have a problem or not, I stop by to see the new posts of others :wink:

Latest posts