the sea gull bite it on!!! also, 1st time trolling tomorrow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecirb_88

Reaction score
so i went fishing the other day,, like 30 mph wind, crazy day and nothing biting what so ever. UNTILL,,, i cast,, the wind caught my line/spoon and took it up up up and away! and a sea gull ran right into my line and it wrapped around its neck and wings. took me a minute to reel him in, but i got him to shore, un tangled him and he flew away safe and sound! haha. craziest catch in my life so far :D my buddy took some pictures and once he e-mailes them to me i will post them.

on another note i'm trying trolling tomorrow for the first time! pretty excited!!!!!!! hope it all goes well :D i'm trying for pike walleye or perch! i'm going to lake frances in valier mt. it's supposed to be great fishing!! if i catch anything i will add pictures!

To my chagrin I've caught a duck trolling herring for salmon and a loon once flew away with a trout I was playing. And my fishing buddy won't let forget.

Trolling was a success! Not a big success but I caught a decent walleye and a little pike. I feel good about it since I didn't know what I was doing haha! I think it will be better when it warms up too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 478

Latest posts