I be jamming

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Master of puppets, and Kill em all. I think today, some Godsmack, and Tool will do just fine.

bigwave said:
Metallica old school with no one in the house.........that is all.

I have to say - not might type of tunes - but go for it - always nice to have few moments to yourself :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I love to crank up the tunes when there's no one around but me. But it has to get back to the late 60's / early 70's before it's old school to me. A little CCR or Fleetwood Mac maybe. :?

bigwave said:
Good to see ya on here fool.....you been fishing lately......did you get some tags for the lizards?

I applied should find out sometime after the 12th of this month. Heck I even put the wife in for tags I will keep my fingers crossed [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< oh and no fishing lately lots of work and like #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Ok today's flavor is BBQ Ribs and some good ole JR. Brown.......I am feeling my Texas bones today......stupid wind kept me to the yard today...... :lol:

Yall hang up and drive....... :mrgreen:

Man I forgot how good Stevie Ray Vaughn live at the Montreux was......ribs are done..... NASCAR is on and the beer is cold....I guess the windy day was not that bad. Come on Terry Labonte.......home town boy. [-o<

bigwave said:
Man I forgot how good Stevie Ray Vaughn live at the Montreux was......ribs are done..... NASCAR is on and the beer is cold....I guess the windy day was not that bad. Come on Terry Labonte.......home town boy. [-o<

Terry really........................... Just kidding I am a Jr fan by default Sr #3 all the way he was the best driver ever - just hope Jr can someday be that good :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Hey I grew up watching Terry Labonte on a dirt track in my hometown.....His dad was a legend at CC Speedway.....man I can remember the mud and dirt thrown up off the track.......It is cool seeing him race again. Leave it to a girl to wreck him out of the race... :mrgreen:

Latest posts