I just wanted to publicly show appreciation for this site..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowmanJon

Reaction score
I just wanted to publicly show appreciation for this site..

This is just a great site....not huge...but enough people for new ideas...everyone is nice with no real flaming like some other places...been reading alot...I've rode my little aluminum John Boat since I started fishing when I was 5 and now I'm 25...finding ways to make it work better for me is just great....and I like the small Cyber ideas for tourneys.....I like most the horses *** award...which I'll be posting a entry soon...

And Jims the man....I dunno what he does for a living but the work that happenes on this forum dosen't go unnoticed....and the man get me stickers quick..i'll be sure to put those up as soon as I repaint my boat....and wash my car...I'm going to put one on my trailer...because more people will see it on the lot..since I fish most small lakes with a 10hp limit so it's mostly johnboats anyways.

Thanks Agin

JON

JON

Its you guys that make the site.

I wont let this forum turn into the rest. Things get out of hand a few times, but we quickly put out the fires. For the most part I honestly think we got the best members yet. Everyone helps out when they can and we all have things in common tin boats and fishing. If the master plan comes together Like I want it too, you have not seen anything yet!

Frindly, fun, and helpful, thats all I want from the members. I will work on the rest :beer:

Ditto... this is a great site. Lots of good people who are willing to share good ideas. Kudos to Jim and the other founding members for their efforts. =D>

I agree. Many other sites turn into giant arguments over every little thing. I like how everyone here is very helpful and encouraging.

Way to go Jim. My stickers also showed up very quickly.

This site is one of 4 that I frequent a lot and I really have enjoyed it since finding it a few weeks ago.

The big thing I like about the site compared to the others I belong is we are nation wide on here. Some of my others sites are local sites for fishing and hunting but it's cool to be able to communicate with people all over the US about what we love, Tinboats and much more. I tell ya, when I saw an envelope in the mail from some guy in MD I had to think for second on what it was? :? Then I realized it was from Jim and was ecstatic to find my tinboats decals inside, that really made my day!

Great site everyone, keep it up! =D>

Dave

This is the best site ive seen and most of the reason I feel this way is because the people on here are good people and not a bunch of snobby A-Holes!!!!! Thanks Jim and every one else for making me feel welcome here.

Agreed, I use to go to another site for help but I never get a response anymore over there and this site I always get a quick answer. :roflmao: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I have to agree with this... This site is a great place! I'm an admin of a hunting and fishing forum site for folks here in Mississippi, and since I've found this site, I'm finding myself here more than there. All the threads seem to stay on topic and I've had so many questions answered with just a simple search. This site is a gem and I'll sure do my part to keep it that way!

Sounds Good said:
I have to agree with this... This site is a great place! I'm an admin of a hunting and fishing forum site for folks here in Mississippi, and since I've found this site, I'm finding myself here more than there. All the threads seem to stay on topic and I've had so many questions answered with just a simple search. This site is a gem and I'll sure do my part to keep it that way!

Thanks man! I was checking out your website! Great pictures! There all good, I especially like the bridge over water shots! =D>

yeah god stuff, im on a half a dozen other fishing sites but this is really the only one that matters IMO

BassAddict said:
Sounds Good said:
I'm an admin of a hunting and fishing forum site for folks here in Mississippi.

How far are u away from Leland Sounds Good?

And Esquired im really starting to miss the random meaningles picture posting, think itll ever show back up again?

Man, I'm a WAYS away from Leland. Meridian is on the Alabama line. I do fish in Winona from time to time and that's a 2 hour drive from me.

i enjoy the site to,great thoughts and ideas.sure wish id get some stickers(hint),would look good on fresh paint job. :roll:

Latest posts